- Elastomeric Acrylic Coatings
- WaterWay Rainscreen Drainage Mats
- Exterior Wall Assemblies
Stuc-O-Flex exterior assemblies offer an energy efficient, cost effective wall cladding with unlimited design potential that guarantee extended service life and aesthetic capabilities beyond common construction materials.
A wide variety of applications and rainscreen configurations are available to enhance the cosmetic appearance and life expectancy of your project. Unlimited range of colors, textures, together with design elements of foam plastic including cornices, moldings, columns, and quoins result in breathtaking designs at a reasonable cost. Stuc-O-Flex wall assemblies also address thermal breaks, moisture penetration, wind, and thermal swings supporting energy efficient construction keeping heat outside in the summer and inside in the winter.
- WaterWay Drainage Mats
- Cavity Construction
From Boston to Seattle, WaterWay drainage mats are finding acceptance with some of the most recognized and distinguished building enclosure specialists in North America. In both new construction and cases of cladding remediation, WaterWay Drainage Mats accommodate essential criteria in today’s construction environment. Enhancing traditional claddings with a drainage component configuration assure extended service life, superior product performance, increased customer satisfaction and reduced potential exposure.
"WaterWay Drainage Mats" consist of a Polymer (plastic) core of fused, entangled filaments in varying thicknesses from a nominal ¼ inch to ¾ inch, depending on desired cavity space and cladding selection. Certain profiles are available with a protective filter fabric bonded to one side, others with 60 Minute Grade "D" building paper. Even a non-woven, non-perforated polyolefin-based house-wrap is available with drainage mat attached. "WaterWay" drainage mats are equally effective in designs for traditional stucco, EIFS, manufactured stone, fiber-cement, brick, standard lap and cedar sidings and other wall system materials.
Polymer Modified Base Coats:
- P.R.M. "Polymer Reinforced Mortar"
- Formulated as a leveling compound to smooth and flush out substrates prior to Stuc-O-Flex finish coat applications. Also functions as an adhesive to secure insulation board to appropriate surfaces and as a base coat for fiberglass mesh applications ensuring a hard flat surface to be achieved.
Reinforcment Impact Resistance:
- Stuc-O-Flex Fiberglass Reinforcing Mesh
- Fiberglass reinforcing mesh installed within the P.R.M. or STUC-O-BASE layer supports impact resistance, helps to smooth out imperfections in the wall surface while stabilizing substrates prior to Stuc-O-Flex Elastomeric Acrylic Finish application. Varying weights and styles of mesh are available for required impact resistance.
Color Texture Weathering Membrane:
- Stuc-O-Flex Finishes
- Elastomeric Acrylic Finish provides the protective weathering membrane in a pre-colored, extremely durable, fade and mildew resistant coating. High levels of 100% Acrylic Polymer offer un-matched resistance to surface cracking unlike competitive materials. A wide range of textures from the heaviest southwestern stucco look to the more contemporary sand finish can be easily accomplished with this weather resistant breathable membrane.
Thousands of completed projects backed with a comprehensive warranty, stringent quality control and competent technical support, combined with Twenty Five years of field experience, are your assurance of uncompromising performance in Stuc-O-Flex Exterior Wall assemblies.